10 September 2006

welcome to our barnyard bash

this was created to let you feel as if you were at the party. i put the pictures in order so you could experience it if you missed it. we had lagniappe staff, including clyde, helen, the larroux family minus jean III, missy, conrad, savannah, cody, mimi, mumsy (kate's grandmother, andy's mom), lisa (a friend i met down here), ruth the intern. and rosie the dog of course. also in town was mrs. jimmie sistrunk, a friend from brookhaven. she came to help me get ready for the party and was such a help-she washed windows, vacuummed, dusted my house.
we snacked on baked potato salad, mexican dip and chips, pasta salad, goldfish crackers, ham and cheese baked sandwiches, adrienne's delight (cream cheese and pineapple dip) and cake. we had peach tea and pink lemonade. we had balloons everywhere, with balloons draped across the entryways to the living room.
kate enjoyed opening gifts and her favorite was a little bang the 4 keys piano from savannah and cody. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fantastic!!! I wish I could have been there-- it looks like a wonderful party! Did the cowprint balloons come that way, or did you somehow manage to paint them?

Cammie, I am so impressed! Wow.

Betsy

Anonymous said...

Thos cow print balloons are KILLING me...amazing!

Anonymous said...

cammie--thanks so much for posting these--i wish i could have been there!!! love yall!
aunt juli

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Kate are adorable! The party theme and decorations were awesome! I especially liked the presents in the barn! Wish I could have been there but glad I got to see the pictures.