Cool! She isn't even using the wall for support. But, what is the noise? It sounds like those magnetic shoes the astronauts use to keep them stuck to the spaceship. Did you do away with gravity? :) Love, Pop
Dear Kate, Mommy and I watched your video over and over. I LOVE watching you walk. I'm still a little too scared to do what you're doing. I can't wait to make my Mooshu trainers squeak! I can't wait to see you... Love, LilyRose
4 comments:
Cool! She isn't even using the wall for support. But, what is the noise? It sounds like those magnetic shoes the astronauts use to keep them stuck to the spaceship. Did you do away with gravity?
:)
Love,
Pop
Love those squeaky shoes! Look at her go...now the fun begins for the parents!
Thanks for sharing that with us!
Love ya'll,
Christa
That is so cute! I wish we had blogs when my girls were little! I can't wait to see her walk in person.
Dear Kate,
Mommy and I watched your video over and over. I LOVE watching you walk. I'm still a little too scared to do what you're doing. I can't wait to make my Mooshu trainers squeak!
I can't wait to see you...
Love,
LilyRose
Post a Comment