26 February 2006

New Video and more

Dad likes to toss me around like a big teddy bear. I love it! I made a music video today with my new favorite singer. His name is jack.

You can see my new video here.

Mom is pretty good behind the camera.

Leave a comment if you like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate Taylor--
What a gorgeous girl you are! What a great picture! We enjoyed seeing the video...Lily loves that song, too!
Love,
Aunt Ray-ray

Bill Chapman said...

how you got her to move with the rythm of the song even though the song was dubbed later is amazing! she doesn't get the rythm from this side of the family. Cool Video! -Pop

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the video. She is getting really big! I can't believe she is already that old! We will be celebrating a one year birthday before we know it! I certainly can tell that she likes to nurse too! HAHAHA! Those little fat rolls are too cute. I love you guys!
Brandi