02 February 2006

Happy Birthday Grandmama Britt


Here I am eating my first taste of Sweet Potatoes! I ate the whole bottle. Delicious! I have been sleeping all night for the past week but I have been staying up until about 9 pm. What a night owl.

Have a happy birthday! One day I'll eat some cake with you but for now I'll stick with sweet potatoes.

3 comments:

Bill Chapman said...

Don't know if that qualifies as "the whole bottle," since so much of it is on face and bib. She is so cute! Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh what a great picture. she is too cute. email me when you get a chance. love ya girl

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...you've graduated to sweet potatoes, Kate Taylor! There will be no stopping you now. You are so good to your mommy and daddy--maybe you can have a talk to Lily Rose about sleeping all night. That is wonderful!
Love you.
--Aunt Ray-ray