09 November 2005

13 pounds, 8 ounces


That's how much Kate weighed today at her 2 month checkup. The doctor said she was doing great! Kate had her first round of shots. She is doing very well, just sleeping a lot from the Tylenol. She is much more brave than her mommy, who couldn't watch them give the shots! I think this picture is cute because it looks like she is rubbing her full belly. She's taking a rest from all the excitement from today. Andy went with us as a great daddy to help out. And cousin Lily had her checkup at the same time today! 9 am! I hope her shots weren't too bad for her....maybe when we get together we can share boo boo stories.

Kate is cooing more and more, talking to us when we talk to her. At first I didn't know what a "coo" was but I think I know what they are talking about now. I took Kate to Wal-Mart yesterday, after 2 attempts in previous weeks that had failed-she didn't enjoy it. I talked to her the entire time and she didn't even frown one bit. It looks like I'll be able to take her out more if she keeps this up! We enjoy staying at home and trying to get into a daily routine. So far, the mornings go well. It's the rest of the day we are still trying to figure out.

1 comment:

Lily Rose said...

I know--just when we think we have the routine figured out, they change it on us, don't they? It was hard to answer all those questions the pediatrician had for us about how many times a day she eats, how long she sleeps, etc... So glad our girls are strong and healthy!

--Rachel