I just want you all to be aware that we found the best photographer ever here on the coast. I know you all have heard me go on and on about her before, but she is exceptional.
Kate can be found on her website, lisa hourin photography, by checking out that link. Click on galleries, then little people, and you'll see our girl.
Lisa is so sweet, we are so glad we know her, and Kate also has another role with her.
In the baby store here in town, named Biz-zee Bee, Kate is found in a display in a photo with her daddy, on the wall. It is signed by the artist and looks beautiful.
Also, Kate is now featured on a greeting card for birthdays-it is a photo of kate crying, and the caption reads, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to-Happy birthday, baby" . Everyone says it is really cute, although it is hard for me to look at a photo of her crying! She's wearing a feather boa, and really crying.
I can see the sentiment, but the mommy in me wants to comfort her. Oh well, the overall idea is funny and i'm glad she is a star.
kate is a great little girl and i'm glad she is mine. she is so kissable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That lady takes some beautiful pictures~ I would LOVE to have her photograph my boys!
Whose hands did that photo of Kate crying get into for them to make it a greeting card? B/c I had some woman from an online magazine contact me on my blog asking me if I would submit some pics of the boys, but I would've never known how to contact her if I wanted to!
And, do you have any links to see the picture of her and Andy and the greeting card pic??
Post a Comment