19 October 2005

Kate's Movie

There is a cute movie of Kate from today. To see it, click here. Please be patient as it loads. It is worth the wait.
Right click on the "click here" link and save it to your computer to speed the wait time up.

3 comments:

jereme said...

The joy of finally being able to figure out how to tell Mommy and Daddy a little bit of how much I love them!!! ...after 6 weeks, she finally figured out which muscles to move to smile at them! Isn't it wonderful?

Christa said...

Boy is she fired up about that mobile! Enjoy and use that tool when you need it.

Lily Rose said...

Kate Taylor, My pack 'n' play mobile on my changing table has these bears that totally fascinate me. I could stare at them for hours. I enjoyed seeing this movie of my cousin!!! Can't wait to see you in person. Love, Lily